Professional recruitment dedicated to the steelwork industry
Not a member? Join below!
Forgotten your password?
Free registrationFree advice centreConfidentiality Option
It is due to planned growth that we are now recruiting 2 x Draughtsman (intermediate to senior level) to join a growing steelwork engineering consultancy business based in Wolverhampton, nr Codsall. On offer is a very good starting salary (negotiable DOE) with the potential to progress together with a friendly and supportive working environment.
Projects undertaken are varied and include portal frame buildings, modular and light gauge structures, secondary steelwork – experience in one or all of these areas would be highly advantageous.
• Producing accurately detailed 3D models in Tekla.
• Produce all material call off, GA & fabrication drawings, CAM data etc from the Tekla 3D model.
• Previous experience working as a steelwork Draughtsman is essential.
• Experience using Tekla CAD software is essential.
• Experience working in at least one of the following (training on others can be provided): structural steelwork, secondary steelwork, SFS/light gauge framing.
On offer for the Draughtsman/Detailer:
• Competitive starting salary with future potential.
• Excellent career prospects.
• Friendly, modern working environment.
If you have the desired skills and experience, please apply now!
If you require more information, please get in touch with our team at Steel Connexions in the strictest of confidence.
All applications must be accompanied by an up-to-date CV.
Steel Connexions Ltd. is a specialist recruitment company, dedicated to the structural steelwork industry and associated trades, owned, and managed by industry experts
© 2009 Steel Connexions Ltd. All rights reserved.