Professional recruitment dedicated to the steelwork industry
Not a member? Join below!
Forgotten your password?
Free registrationFree advice centreConfidentiality Option
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a successful and growing engineering & construction business based nr Derby. A very good salary £45 - £50K (negotiable DOE) company car, benefits etc. and a rewarding career is on offer for the successful Quantity Surveyor.
The company takes on full construction projects (design and build) which are typically steel framed buildings of both beam and stick and portal frame construction.
Quantity Surveyor duties include:
• Manage all costs relating to projects including reporting.
• Assisting estimating where required.
• Reviewing contracts and preparing contract documents.
• Understanding and knowledge of types of contracts and conditions.
• Preparing interim valuations/final accounts.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
• Previous experience of working within the steelwork / Construction industry is essential.
• Commercially astute.
• Ability to work within a team.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and planning skills.
Career development prospects within a well respected, large and growing organization awaits the successful candidate.
All applicants must send a current CV.
All applicants must be immediately eligible to work in the UK.
Steel Connexions Ltd. is a specialist recruitment company, dedicated to the structural steelwork industry and associated trades, owned and managed by industry experts.
© 2009 Steel Connexions Ltd. All rights reserved.