Professional recruitment dedicated to the steelwork industry
Not a member? Join below!
Forgotten your password?
Free registrationFree advice centreConfidentiality Option
Structural Steelwork Engineer required - busy Design Office in a successful and growing steelwork contractor to undertake design and build contracts within the structural steelwork industry. On offer is a very competitive starting salary, overtime availability (which is paid at enhanced rates), plus good career prospects set within a friendly working environment. Salary £43k - £50k D.O.E.
Structural Engineer/Steelwork Designer duties:
• Producing steelwork size/frame designs to Eurocode/BS standards as required.
• Provide moment connection design and technical design advice to internal Drawing Office staff as required.
• Assist with tender design/value engineering as required.
• Work on your own projects, as well as with other Engineers in the technical team as required.
Structural Engineer/Steelwork Designer requirements:
• Previous experience designing structural steelwork frame and/or connection design, preferably working for a steelwork fabricator or associated engineering business.
• Hold a professional engineering qualification.
• Experience using steelwork design/engineering software packages is highly advantageous.
On offer for the Structural Engineer/Steelwork Designer:
• Very competitive salary - £43k - £50k D.O.E.
• Overtime is available and is paid at enhanced rates – excellent increased earning potential.
• Company benefits commensurate with the position.
If you have the desired skills and experience to fulfil this role, please apply now!
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Steel Connexions Ltd. is a specialist recruitment company, dedicated to the structural steelwork industry and associated trades, owned and managed by industry experts.
© 2009 Steel Connexions Ltd. All rights reserved.