Professional recruitment dedicated to the steelwork industry
Not a member? Join below!
Forgotten your password?
Free registrationFree advice centreConfidentiality Option
Draughtsperson - Steelwork
Steelwork Draughtsman required to work in busy office who is conversant with Tekla CAD software. This is an excellent PAYE opportunity based in Ballymena, County Antrim.
Draughtsman Role / Duties:
• Working from engineering/GA drawings to create 3D CAD models for a range of steelwork projects (mainly buildings/structures).
• Create detailed assembly/fabrication drawings, bills of material, erection drawings.
• Liaise with internal colleagues and relevant external companies such as Architects and engineers.
• Generate and chase as required technical queries/RFI’s.
• Working within a team of detailers on a project or running your own project from start to finish.
• Experience using Tekla structures software is highly advantageous.
• Solid experience in detailing a wide range of different steelwork projects is essential for this role.
• Ability to organise workload and manage detailing / issue of drawings program.
On offer for the successful Draughtsman:
• This is a full time, permanent PAYE position.
• Very good salary paid (DOE) plus premium rates on all overtime worked.
• Overtime hours available.
• Friendly working environment.
If you require more information please contact our team at Steel Connexions in the strictest of confidence.
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV. (Agy)
Steel Connexions Ltd. is a specialist recruitment company, dedicated to the structural steelwork industry, and associated trades, owned and managed by industry experts.
© 2009 Steel Connexions Ltd. All rights reserved.