Professional recruitment dedicated to the steelwork industry
Not a member? Join below!
Forgotten your password?
Free registrationFree advice centreConfidentiality Option
Structural Engineer/Connection Designer needed!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer/Connection Design Engineer to join a busy and successful steelwork engineering company based nr Burton On Trent, Staffs. Very competitive salary and a rewarding career on offer for the successful Engineer.
Our client designs heavy bolted steelwork structures for the construction industry and due to an increased workload and the companies plan of growth, they now require a Structural Engineer / Connection Design Engineer to join their existing Design team on a full time PAYE basis.
Structural Engineer / Connection Design Engineer role:
- Working as part of the internal Design department to produce steelwork connection designs to Eurocode/BS as required.
- Provide technical design advice to internal Drawing Office as required.
- Liaising with internal staff and external parties as required to ensure jobs runs smoothly and deadlines are met.
- Assisting with steel frame designs at times.
- Formal engineering qualifications/degree is essential.
- Experience designing bolted steel connections is essential.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using design software such as MasterSeries would be advantageous.
- Be looking for a secure PAYE job based in the Burton On Trent area.
The company offers a very good salary (negotiable DOE), rewarding career and an excellent working environment. If this opportunity sounds interesting and you have the relevant qualifications and experience please apply now!
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applicants must be immediately eligible to work in the UK.
All applicants must send a current CV and salary expectations.
If you require more information please contact James at Steel Connexions.
© 2009 Steel Connexions Ltd. All rights reserved.