Professional recruitment dedicated to the steelwork industry
Not a member? Join below!
Forgotten your password?
Free registrationFree advice centreConfidentiality Option
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PR & Marketing Professional to join a successful group of companies who operate within the UK construction industry. On offer for the successful candidate is a very good salary, a friendly work environment and a rewarding career.
The Marketing & Media Manager will play an important role and be responsible marketing and media activities for a number of the businesses within the group.
Marketing & Media Manager duties include:
- Manage group PR (press releases, advertising campaigns, client communication etc)
- Develop press releases, respond to press enquiries
- Managing and updating of social media and blogs
- Management and development of website content / news etc.
- Develop and attend road shows as required.
- Visit other offices within the group as required.
PR & Marketing Manager requirements:
- Experience in a similar role - dealing with PR and marketing (both traditional and new media)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills (MS office).
- Good copy writing, copy checking, editing skills.
-Be looking for a long term PAYE job and live in/within a commutable distance of Nantwich.
If you have the desired skills and experience please apply now!
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applications should me made with an up to date CV and salary expectations.
For more information please contact James at Steel Connexions.
© 2009 Steel Connexions Ltd. All rights reserved.