Professional recruitment dedicated to the steelwork industry
Not a member? Join below!
Forgotten your password?
Free registrationFree advice centreConfidentiality Option
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Machine operator to join a heavy steelwork manufacturing company based in York. Very competitive rates of pay plus enhances overtime rates are on offer for the successful candidates.
The succesful candidate will be responsible for operating the Peddinghaus plate processing machine.You will also be required to do some material handling at times.
- Previous experience operating CNC machinery for steelwork or platework is essential.
- Experience using Peddinghaus machinery would be advantageous but full training will be given.
- Experience handling steel/metalwork.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping.
- Live in/within a commutable distance of York.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, have a good attitude towards work, be able to work with and without supervision and be prepared to undertake other supporting tasks as and when required.
This is an excellent opportunity available on a permanent basis and if you have experience working on CNC machinery and this sounds of interest to you please apply now!
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
© 2009 Steel Connexions Ltd. All rights reserved.