Professional recruitment dedicated to the steelwork industry
Not a member? Join below!
Forgotten your password?
Free registrationFree advice centreConfidentiality Option
Excellent full time PAYE opportunity for a Steelwork Draughtsman with experience using Tekla CAD software to join a steelwork fabrication business based in York. Excellent salary and working conditions on offer for the successful candidate.
Our client is an established and busy steelwork fabrication business who specialise in structural steelwork design and build projects: steel framed buildings etc.
Tekla Draughtsman role:
- Work to Engineering/GA drawing to produce a 3D model in Tekla CAD software.
- Generate all fabrication and erection drawings, plus BOMs etc. from the Tekla model.
- Ensure projects are issues to agreed dates.
- Work on your own projects as well as working with other Draughtsman on joint projects as required.
Tekla Draughtsman experience required:
- You should have worked as a Steelwork Draughtsman previously.
- Experience using Tekla CAD software is required.
- Be reliable, have a good eye for detail and be looking for a good, long term job.
On offer for the successful candidate is a very competitive salary and a friendly working environment. If you have the desired skills and experience, please apply now!
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applicants must send a current CV and salary expectations.
If you require more information please contact James at Steel Connexions.
© 2009 Steel Connexions Ltd. All rights reserved.