Professional recruitment dedicated to the steelwork industry
Not a member? Join below!
Forgotten your password?
Free registrationFree advice centreConfidentiality Option
Based in Lanark, Scotland, our client is a very large and leading civil engineering and structural steelwork fabrication business.
As a result of planned and continued expansion with a full order book, they now require an experienced Software Developer to work in their existing I.T. department.
This role will be focused on further developing the company's in-house developed Production Tracking system as well as Time and Attendance and HR systems.
• At least 3 years’ commercial experience
• Experience using .Net and MS SQL Server to develop desktop applications
• Experience using reporting tools, preferably Crystal Reports
• Experience of working on the full development life cycle, from requirements gathering to testing and delivery of final product.
The following qualities are also important
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly
• Problem solving
• Producing work to a high standard.
The company offer a very attractive salary,excellent modern working conditions and have a reputation for first class career development for hard working and talented individuals.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applicants must apply with an up to date CV and salary expectations.
All applicants must be immediately eligible to work in the UK and hold a current UK driving license.
© 2009 Steel Connexions Ltd. All rights reserved.