Professional recruitment dedicated to the steelwork industry
Not a member? Join below!
Forgotten your password?
Free registrationFree advice centreConfidentiality Option
An excellent opportunity has arisen for two experienced CNC Machine operators to join a heavy steelwork manufacturing company based in Derby. Very competitive rates of pay and excellent working conditions are on offer for the successful candidates. Please note: These vacancies are on a permanent late shift starting at 4.30pm.
Duties will include the operation of on CNC machinery such as saw & drill line and plasma to produce steel components/prep/plates to support the welding & fabrication team.
- Previous experience operating CNC machinery for heavy steelwork is essential.
- Experience using either saw & drill line or a plasma machine would be advantageous.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping.
- Live in/within a commutable distance of Derby.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, have a good attitude towards work, be able to work with and without supervision and be prepared to undertake other supporting tasks as and when required.
This is an excellent opportunity available on a permanent basis and if you have experience working on CNC machinery and this sounds of interest to you please apply now!
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
© 2009 Steel Connexions Ltd. All rights reserved.